Thursday, December 22, 2016

Let Me Tell You About My Blog | English Assigment



Hi, welcome to my blog and let me introduce my self. Well, my full name is Siti Cahaya Bestari but you can call me Aya. I am a student of photography at The State of Polytechnic Creative Media of Jakarta and I am a photographer. 

Before you are going to explore my blog, you have to know firstly, why I created this blog and I gave name Indonesia Teenagers. First, I created it for accommodating my creation like a short story, poetry, photo story or essay, tips, and some articles about literature and photography. My goal to create this blog is for helping the people who needs the article about literature and photography. In addition to, this blog can provide the existence of my creation and I hope, this blog can provide the benefits for those readers who have visited my blog. Especially for students who pursue in the field of literature and art.

Meanwhile, in view of this blog I present by using a simpler design but still interesting. Such as color, layout, text and images, as well as the font used is not too formal. Likewise with the language that I used in the presentation of this blog is quite understandable and not too formal because it can be easier for the reader to better understand.

Finally, I think this blog is very appropriate to assist the reader in finding articles which related to literature and art. So, frequently for visiting in Indonesia Teenagers blog, because every week there will be articles that are continuously updated.

Siti Cahaya Bestari | Photography 5C

No comments:

Post a Comment